“To change is to live, not to change is to die”
That is my motto and I can help you join my circle.
I’m Ritta Wakim and I’m a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and accomplished senior wellness professional with a track record in sports, fitness, personal training, and nutrition.
I’m a certified coach and expert in various disciplines including Taekwondo, Self-Defense, Cross-Fit and Kettle Bells. Over the past few years, I have been decorated with several medals. I was also featured on CNN and I made it to the final round of the reality show “Ton of Cash”.
I follow a holistic approach to reach the perfect balance of fitness, nutrition, positive thinking, and motivation, which will help you enhance and sustain your performance and achieve your ultimate goals. I believe in results and the word ”impossible” doesn’t exist in my dictionary.
With over 25 years of experience in all the areas of well-being, martial arts, and life coaching, I created the internationally successful RITTASPORTS concept that provides total body and mind conditioning and nutrition expertise via private and small group trainings. I work with all types of clients, regardless of their age, nationality, sex, or individual fitness level.
A business computer graduate, a certified professional make-up artist and a former Lebanese Tae Kwon Do champion, I have broadened my horizons, improving my skills and knowledge about Health in general, Sports and Nutrition in particular.
More about me:
* Certified in Girevoy Sports
* Certified in Plant-Based Whole Food Nutrition with Cornell University: Nutrition Fundamentals – Diseases of Affluence (Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Heart Diseases) – Role of Supplements
* Certified in advanced athletes coaching by EXOS (previously Athletes Performance) in Phoenix, Arizona: A Coaching Academy for Elite Professional Athletes
* Certified in Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
* Certified in CrossFit (first to achieve such certification in the Middle East, CrossFit trainer at the American Embassy in Beirut)
* Guest appearances on “The Doctors“ MTV Lebanon: in June 2013, I discussed self-defense for women, and in June 2011, I discussed exercise and fitness for women
* Co-Active LifeCoach with CTI
Some of my medals and achievements:
2004: Gold medal at the Kolossi Half Marathon in Cyprus and Bronze medal at the Road Runner’s Association (RRA) 10K in Beirut, Lebanon
2006: Silver medal at the RRA Beirut Half Marathon
1990-1996: Member of the Lebanese National Taekwondo Team
1993-1995: Gold medalist at the Women Lebanese Championships in Taekwondo
1993: Interviewed for the ‘CNN World Report‘ as the first female self-defense instructor for men in the Middle East
I’m here to help! If you have any questions or if you need my advice, contact me here: